- A business license is required for certain types of businesses in Delaware.
How to Get a Business License in Delaware:
- Visit the One Stop Business Registration & Licensing website to register your business entity, apply for a Federal Employer Identification number, and purchase your State of Delaware business license.
- Contact your local city or county government offices for specific zoning, permitting, and licensing regulations.
- Certain professions also need to obtain a license with the Delaware Division of Professional Regulations. See their website for a list of applicable professions.
Delaware State Sales Tax:
- Delaware has no sales tax on consumers
- There is tax on gross receipt of most businesses.
- Business and occupational license tax rate ranges from 0.096% to 1.92%. Click here for more details.