- Wyoming business license is managed by the Business Permitting Assistant Office, which acts as a comprehensive clearinghouse for licensing and permitting information and help.
- You many need a local license. Contact you City Clerk’s Office for more information.
How to Get a Business License in Wyoming:
- If you plan to hire at least one employee, contact Internal Revenue Service to get an Employer ID Number (EIN), and to request your w-4, SS-4, Circular E and Publication 334 forms.
- Visit the Wyoming Business Council for information about obtaining a Wyoming business license. Find additional information about occupational licenses at the Professional Licensing Board.
- Contact your City Clerk’s Office about local business requirements or licenses that you may need.
Wyoming State Sales Tax:
- Wyoming has a state sales tax of 4%,
- The Department of Revenue also has several sales and use tax exemptions.
- Counties have the option of collecting an additional 1% tax.