Grow your business with SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Article Submission Guidelines
Thanks for your interest in contributing content to MoreBusiness.com. We do accept editorial content in a way similar to how sites like Medium and Forbes Business Council distribute contributed content to their readers.
We accept only business-related content that is written for small business owners. We do not accept content directed at consumers.
How to Submit Your Content
In order for your article to be considered for publishing, please be sure to contact us using our online form on this page with your proposed topic. Our team will reply with details on the submission process and review fees, which cover our editorial staff’s time to review your submission.
Please note that we are not able to provide editorial review services for free or at discounted rates due to the volume of submissions we receive each week.
Please Follow These Guidelines
Here are our article guidelines:
- Important: please submit content for business owners only (we don’t post content targeting consumers)
- Article must be 100% original and not published (or to be published) elsewhere online
- Article must pass Copyscape or other plagiarism checks
- Use the AP Style Guide when composing your draft
- Articles with poor grammar or awkward phrasing will be declined
- Use an American English editor if you need to ensure it reads properly (we do not provide rewriting services)
- Article length: minimum 800 words with max 3 external links per 800 words
- Include an additional link to an existing morebusiness.com article on your topic
- Use Heading2 style for section headings and Heading3 for subheadings
- Use initial capital letters for section headings and subheadings
- Include a meta description that includes the keyword/phrase that the article focuses on
What Happens Next
Upon acceptance of your article by our editorial team, your contributed content will be posted on MoreBusiness.com and shared with our readers.
Our average posting turnaround time upon acceptance of your article is 3 to 5 business days, sometimes longer if we have a backlog.
Note: business days do not include weekends or U.S. holidays. We are on U.S. Eastern time so please keep that in mind when you are awaiting on a response from our team.
Use our contact form on the right side of this page if you have any questions. Thank you.