Community Based Marketing Tips
Many leading companies have integrated community relations into their corporate cultures. Even small and micro businesses have taken cue from these companies and have started integrating philanthropic efforts into their business philosophies. By tapping into the community you belong to, you will be able to double your business marketing efforts.
Your business should support the community that is supporting it. This is one of the major reasons why many small businesses are successful,
I've listed a few tips that you can use to help your business become more community active and reap the benefits of participating in community affairs:
- Become a member of the Chamber of Commerce and host a mixer
- Advertise in newsletters or Booster Club Schedules.
- Sponsor a community event for kids.
- Donate gift certificates and Door Prizes to Silent Auctions.
- Ask an employee to join the Kiwanis, Rotary, Elks or any other local service club.
- Make your business property available for a fundraiser or donate a room for a local club meeting
- Make it known to the community that you will support them in promotional advertising.
By following these tips, you will not only motivate your present employees, but attract better ones in the future. Additionally, community based marketing increases your brand name recognition and also increases sales, productivity and profits.
A community based marketing strategy should be profitable for your business and the community. It also encourages customer loyalty and generates more referrals to your business.