I am at my wit’s end. To have a product so awesome and not have an audience to present it to can be quite discouraging. I have a PDF sample of my product and if someone seriously takes a look at it and the supporting data, they too would see the potential millions in revenue it will produce. Not only that, to add insult to injury, what it would take to produce this product is nothing; all I need is someone to invest in attorney fees.
Sounds like you have a real winner, Ron! I don’t have a lot of details on your project, so some of this might not be specifically applicable to you, but there are a few things you might be able to do:
- I’m assuming that you have a website with pay per click (PPC) advertising (like Google AdWords, etc.). If not, that should be a priority.
- A very popular method is to create a regular e-newsletter for the industry your product serves and then use an email list management company like MailChimp to send the e-newsletter out. Of course, you’ll want to advertise your product in it.
- If you already have made sales, ask your customers for referrals and give them an incentive to pass referrals on to you.
- If PPC advertising is proving ineffective or out of your reach, try submitting your idea to sites that business opportunities. Some are free, some are paid. One good site to look at is www.craigslist.com
- Be sure to try sites like www.clickbank.com which helps to enable the sale of your product (if it is downloadable)… give generous commissions to affiliate marketers who will market your product for you.
- If your product really needs to be seen, consider hiring a sales person to help you sell it. This wouldn’t be an employee of yours, but just someone who generates leads that you contact… or contacts people for you. Independent sales people can be hired at a site like www.guru.com in their front-end sales section.
Those are my initial ideas, but here’s my suggestion: if your product is downloadable, go with Clickbank. If your product is not downloadable, outsource your sales at Guru.com.