Business tools are a necessity. Using effective marketing tools or team collaboration tools improves team productivity, enhances the flow of relevant leads, nurtures customers, and decreases customer retention. In fact, effective marketing tools for small business can make your life a lot easier as you grow.
Effective Marketing Tools for Small Business
There are several highly scalable marketing and sales platforms to upscale your business revenue. You should invest wisely in a tool that best suits your business needs.
In this article, I will discuss the top tools every business needs to grow their profits. I have included the top features of every tool along with their pricing information to help you make a quick decision.
Quick note: also see MoreBusiness.com’s Marketing Tools to help you grow your business. These effective marketing tools for small business provide unique ways to find new customers online.
So, here is the list of most useful tools every business needs in 2021:
EngageBay is an all-in-one marketing tool that supports marketing, sales, and customer needs. It is a well-known software trusted by over 29,000 organizations worldwide including Cyber Sprout, Webnovo, Tommy Davidovic, Storm Chasers, and Diva Marketing.
EngageBay provided services that include marketing automation, CRM, email marketing, contact management, sales management, SMS marketing, lead management, project management, and customer helpdesk.
Why EngageBay Is Useful For Businesses?
- Using the “Marketing Automation” platform, you can perform complex tasks automatically by creating different automated workflows.
- The CRM software helps you to improve your overall relationship with customers. Better customer nurturing leads to increased customer loyalty and decreased churn rate.
- You can engage and make fruitful conversations with customers using EngageBay’s free “Live Chat” tool.
- You can convert your website visitors into leads by using EngageBay’s drag-and-drop landing page builder. This tool is useful to create responsive, SEO friendly, and high-converting landing pages for your website.
Every business needs to do meetings with clients or customers. Zoom is a popular video conferencing tool that allows you to participate in video meetings, web conferences, and webinars. It is a trusted platform used by companies such as Zendesk, Veeva, Uber, Sophos, and Century Fox.
Whether you are a small, medium or big enterprise, anyone can use Zoom to do meetings and conferences. Zoom is especially beneficial for the education, finance, government and healthcare sectors as it offers them an easy mode of communicating with people, making it one of the more effective marketing tools for small business.
Why Zoom is Useful For Businesses?
- Zoom allows you to add up to 1,000 participants in your HD video and audio meetings and web conferencing.
- To enhance your experience using Zoom, you can integrate the platform with various business apps like Slack, HubSpot, Calendly, Asana, and Chatwork.
- You can make meetings from anywhere in the world using Zoom’s Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS apps.
- Zoom also offers tons of other advanced features like recording meetings, changing your video background, chatting over calls, sharing files, scheduling meetings, and even sharing your entire computer screen with participants.
HubSpot is great inbound marketing, sales, and service software. It is a well-known name in the marketing industry that provides various tools including both free and premium. It has served over 100k customers in 120 countries including Suzuki, Trello, SurveyMonkey, SoundCloud, and VMWare.
HubSpot offers everything a business needs including a marketing hub, sales hub, service hub, and CMS (Content Management System).
Why HubSpot is Useful For Businesses?
- With “Marketing Hub”, you can convert website visitors into customers. It offers various tools like marketing automation, landing pages, ad tracking, and SEO.
- HubSpot’s free CRM is best for sales professionals. You can get complete company insights and information in a few clicks.
- The “Customer Service Software” offers everything you need like help desk automation, live chat, feedback surveys, and reporting.
- HubSpot also offers a powerful CMS that allows users to create SEO-friendly and responsive websites.
Dialogue is an AI-powered marketing tool to assist your customers at every stage of the buyer journey. The software is used by top brands such as Nununu, Kiko Milano, Brayola, Sabon, and others.
Why Dialogue is Useful For Businesses?
- It is a one-of-a-kind ecommerce personalization platform powered by machine learning and AI.
- The tool offers automatic product recommendations and helps to convert site visitors into customers.
- The software automatically generates powerful content for personalized messaging.
- The Storyteller features lets you share the story of your products in a creative and engaging manner.
Trello is a project management tool that helps businesses manage projects in an efficient way. By using Trello, teams can collaborate with each other to manage projects. It is trusted by reputed brands like Google, Costco Wholesale, Tender, and Squarespace. Trello is one of the most effective marketing tools for small business. We use it daily to manage our projects at MoreBusiness.com.
Trello allows you to organize tasks, build various teams, and perform conversations between teams. It also comes with a built-in automation tool that helps you save time by automating complex tasks.
Why Trello is Useful For Businesses?
- To enhance your productivity, Trello offers easy integration with top tools like Slack, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, and Confluence.
- It allows you to attach documents, checklists, emojis, comments, and calendars in conversations.
- It offers a free chrome extension that saves you a lot of time. You can use the extension to create cards and boards.
- Trello’s dashboard is fully customizable like you can change the text size, color, background color, and background cover image.
Doodle is a free online meeting scheduling tool. There are over 400k businesses that use Doodle to schedule a meeting. Besides, it has over 30 million users per month and over 70k scheduled meetings per day.
Doodle is helpful for recruiting, staffing, and conducting board meetings. The tool is useful for educators, marketers, consultants, freelancers, and CEOs.
Why Doodle is Useful For Businesses?
- To avoid meeting scheduling mistakes, Doodle allows you to sync your Office 365, Google Calendar, and iCal.
- With its easy-to-use interface, you can do all the things at one place like updating guests, or meeting and setting up reminders.
- You can directly schedule meetings in your Slack workspace by integrating your Doodle account with Slack.
- It also comes with great brand customization capabilities like you can add a company logo and can create a personalized URL.
To run your business smoothly, you need to use some smart effective marketing tools for small business. The above list contains all the tools you need to use to enhance your business. These tools are also trusted by major brands worldwide. Choose a tool that best fits your business needs.