If you’ve thought about updating your MSP website, here’s how you can get it done in the next 1 hour.
Start your timer. This is for real.
Two Components That Your MSP Website Needs
Typically, when a managed services provider (MSP) wants to update their IT website, there are two things to look at:
- Getting well-written MSP website content. This is by far the most important part of your website. Your words have to be phrased in a way that shows off your expertise and encourages a web visitor to connect.
- Updating your website design. An attractive design is nice to have, but it is rarely a key driver that motivates a web visitor to contact you.
This Is Easy: Your MSP Website Design
Finding a good website design is extremely easy. There are thousands of templates that can be made to look like a completely original design just by changing colors and images. Pick one that is responsive (re-adjusts to fit on mobile devices) since Google now reduces rankings of unresponsive websites from mobile searches.
Use any of these tools to get a new website design fast:
- Wix – website templates and hosting. They have an assortment of templates to choose from. Fairly easy to configure. Hosting is included. About $150/year, more for additional features.
- Template Monster – thousands of professionally designed themes that can easily be customized for your business, around $50-80 one-time fee.
- SiteGround – WordPress hosting. They can migrate your existing site, install a template and host it. Very inexpensive hosting, about $50/year; nominal fees for other packages if you need help setting it up.
The best part about picking a template: if you don’t like it later, you can change it easily – unlike being stuck with a custom design that cost a lot of money.
If you’re a web designer, you already know that you can buy a responsive template, make some tweaks with images and colors and quickly create a completely different look and feel for any given client. We’ll just keep this secret between us.
So, to get a new look for your MSP website, just pick a template and you’ll have a new look in about 20-30 minutes!
This is Even Easier: Get Pre-Written, Editable Web Pages
Are you looking to solve these website content problems?
- You want well-written MSP website content
- You have no time (or interest or expertise) to write it on your own
- Professional writers are too expensive
If this describes you, we have a solution that you’re going to love.
Use our MSP Website Content Kit to get pre-written pages of content to use instantly – you’ll get professionally crafted words ready to copy/paste!
Use discount code website100 for $100 off - limited time!
Each page is written to be SEO-friendly and shows prospects the importance of the IT service described. At the end of the page, we include a call-to-action to encourage web visitors to reach out to you. Pick the pages that fit your business or use all of them to expand your offerings. And, if you have the time, you can even edit each page.
Designed to Fit Your Marketing Budget
We’ve been there and we understand: small IT companies have tight budgets and limited resources. Our goal was to remove the obstacles that prevent MSPs from having marketing that generates leads.
What Good Website Page Content Usually Costs
For most MSPs, the biggest hold up isn’t the look and feel of the website. It’s the content. Well-written website pages need to explain what you offer and why a prospect should use you. If it’s too technical and your audience is non-technical, you risk isolating or confusing your prospects. If it’s too basic, like a short paragraph to encapsulate everything you do to protect their systems from security threats, you will come across as being too vague.
There is an art to crafting educational marketing text. It is expensive to write – typically about $500-800 per page for an experienced copywriter who takes into account the audience, what they want and need to know, specific words and phrases that sell and comfort at the same time, and search engine optimization (SEO) terms.
This isn’t the kind of thing you can outsource to a $15/hour writer who is looking for side projects. You’ll be wasting your money because they won’t be able to draft your messaging the right way.
For example: we use the term “cloud computing” because it gets 4x more searches on Google than “cloud services.” We incorporated insights like this throughout our MSP Website Content Kit, saving you many hours of painstaking work using expensive SEO analysis tools.
What’s Included in the MSP Website Content Kit
Your MSP website content kit includes a set of 11 web pages that are ready-to-use plus a downloadable guide. All you do is copy/paste the text onto your site and you’ll be done in 15-20 minutes. Do it now, then make tweaks when you have more time.
- Home Page
- Computer Security
- Remote Monitoring and Management
- Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Cloud Computing
- Help Desk and Onsite Support
- Communication and Collaboration/VoIP
- Consulting and Strategy
- What to Expect From Us
- Useful Tips
- Contact Us
- Bonus: You’ll also get a guide, The IT Checkup Checklist, that you can save as a PDF to post as a download from your website – this gives prospects a reason to contact you, which is much more effective than a stand-alone “Contact Us” page.
- Extra Bonus: IT Marketing Plan Template – a monthly checklist to create your own marketing plan
If you hired a professional marketing writer who understands technology, it would cost you $3000-5000 or more to get all of these pages for your website. That’s a blocker for most small MSPs, which further prevents them from doing any marketing to grow.
You can get ALL 11 PAGES plus the 2 bonuses for just
$399 $299 using discount code website100 for a limited time. That’s a fraction of the price you would have to pay if you hired an experienced writer.
Customizing Each Page for Your Business
Google revisits web pages constantly so don’t worry about editing your MSP website content kit to be perfect before you use it. Post the content out of the box on your site now so you have something fresh right away. Then, make updates, maybe one page every week or two as you find the time. Google will update its index after you make updates to your site.
Each page includes our recommendations on how to change it to make it a perfect fit for your business. No guess work or professional writers needed. We’ll provide you with:
- Specific suggestions on tweaks that highlight your experience and talent
- Recommendations on the types of images to add on the page to make it look spectacular, including where to find free stock images
- Appropriate call-to-action text on each page to motivate your website visitors to reach out to you (these unique words and phrases are what turns your site from brochureware into a lead generating machine)
All of the content incorporates an educational marketing approach so it helps your prospects understand the topic and why it is important. This portrays your IT company as an expert, which builds trust and encourages readers to contact you.
No More Waiting to Update Your Site
It’s been too long already!
If you’re serious about growing your business, take a step today to make progress.
Just copy and paste the pre-written content from your MSP Website Content Kit into your website pages. It works great with Wordpress, Wix, Joomla, Drupal – any website management tool you use. You’ll be done quickly – and finally check it off your “to do” list!
Quick note: this content kit includes content only, not website management tools, software, themes or hosting. The content is copyrighted by Khera Communications, Inc., publishers of MoreBusiness.com. It is licensed to content kit buyers for their website and printed brochure use only and may not be repurposed on any other website or media.